Disqus for VOYEUR'S VISION

Advertisement by Google:

Monday, April 26, 2010

,

Most Emberrasing Moment of a High profiled icons in the pinas


"regine velasquez (the asia's songbird) is better than any singer in the world. she doesn't commit mistakes when singing. she is the best" - HER IDIOT FANS

regine velasquez kyla jonalyn viray gma whitney houston beyonce knowles celine dion barbra streisand sarah geronimo rachelle ann go sheryn regis maricris garcia yeng constantino jed madela kim chiu gerard anderson worst singer toni gonzaga pussycat dolls rap basketball tennis golf tiger woods britney spears paris hilton avril lavigne black eyed peas harry potter jaya richard guttierez sam milby mariah carey


o gusto mo pa bang mag report, kaya mo pa ba,

hehehe, wag nang magtakong kung yun pa dahilan sa pagmumura, pero crispy yun haha!!


do you use gloves in clitoris, hehehe, are you a boxer or a doctor, hehehe parehas tau tol carabao rin ako eh

ito pa beauty and brain ang labanan, heheh, naku !!!


Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I'm fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don't feel any pressure right now.
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My pamily... My family... Oh my god... I'm...
(Paolo Bediones: Pwede ka magtagalog,ok lang) Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taf 10. Hmmm, so... but I said dot my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.



ito pa,kagandahan o lady gaga!! foker brain!!

whats so stupid about her answer?.... theres nothing wrong or correct answer in this question, its how you defend ur answer and convince the judges... she wants to be beautiful because its natural...inborn... its easier to become smart because you can learn from books, school, experiences in life, media.... that's her point and that isnt stupid, on the other way around, Alicia Machado's answer is the opposite, being smart, you can also be beautiful.


naku eto pa kaso yan ah, hehehehe

yeah! eto yung PINAKA PINAGTATAWANANG VIDEO of all time. Walang iba kundi ang SEMPLANG QUEEN,MEGA LAOS na LAOS na LAOS na LAOS na si LANI PIYOKERA. LOL!. Well, balibaligtarin nyo man mga DETRACTORS ni REGINE, hanggang AMBISYON nalang si LANI na maabot nya ang TAGUMPAY na tinatamasa ni REGINE ngayon. This clearly PROVES that LANI MISALUCHA is the ULTIMATE PAMBASANG PIYOKERA.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


LANI MISAPUTA is dubbed as:

ULTIMATE PAMBASANG PIYOKERA..

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE SEMPLANG QUEEN

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE RETOKADA (Ka TIE nya sina MADAME AURING at ETHEL BOBA. HAHAHAHAHA!)

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE LAMPASO QUEEN

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE FLAT QUEEN

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE FLOPSINA QUEEN

PHILIPPINES' ULTIMATE TSUGE QUEEN..

at marami pang IBA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



Ito muna sa ngaun, hehehe

E-mail me,JUST CLICK here!!

Facebook me!

CLICK HERE!!! TO PUT YOUR COMMENTS,VIDEO AND PICTURES!!

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE PROFILER

YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A L👀K

 Support Me In Reaching My Dreams

⌨️ THIS WEBSITE IS EQUIPPED WITH EASY NAVIGATION USING YOUR ARROW KEY.

👍 CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK

🐤 Follow me On Twitter

🏆 ADS SPACE

🗨️ Recent Comments